Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Saturday, March 17, 2012

What I Wore

This week was beautiful! We even got to go outside to take pictures. I also wore several outfits that I was pleased with so great stuff all around!

H&M shirt, Forever 21 cardigan, Old Navy pants, Target shoes and belt, Charlotte Russe necklace

WHEN: Thursday, March 15

WHERE: Work

GETTING CREATIVE: I loved this outfit. It was inspired by this pin and I am just happy with how it turned out. I like the rolled sleeves... it adds dimension and made it perfect for the temperature.

Charlotte Russe shirt, Target cardigan, New York & Co. pants, Payless shoes and bangles

WHEN: Wednesday March 14

WHERE: Work

GETTING CREATIVE: I rolled up my pants to make some crops for the warm weather. This shirt is really pretty close up, btw.

Bags that Fit cardigan, made by me skirt and socks, Madden girl boots

WHEN: Sunday, March 18

WHERE: Church (I also wore this to work the next day with a pink and orange striped cardigan but it didn't look quite as cute.)

GETTING CREATIVE: I really like when I can wear handmade stuff. : ) I wore this skirt on the first day of school and don't think that I have worn it since seeing as how it is very springy/summery. Adding the sweater and boots made it perfect for a March day.

Bags that Fit dress, Wet Seal (?) jacket, Forever Young shoes, Target belt

WHEN: Friday, March 16

WHERE: Work

GETTING CREATIVE: Yesterday Kendi talked about fancy Friday. I often like to dress up on Fridays too. This out was inspired by a pin. While my outfit is different, I like the way it turned out... even if the wind makes it a bit too clingy. :)


I still haven't decided what to wear for St. Patty's Day today. I wore a green patterned hoodie and sparkly Toms out to breakfast this morning, but I might change for our family party tonight. I like looking festive, but I am a little short on green clothes since I have been cleaning out my closet. I found some green Calvin Klein pants at Ross yesterday that I desperately wanted to buy that would have been perfect today. I resisted though. Well, anyway... have a lucky day!
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger