Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Saturday, March 24, 2012

What I Wore

Old Navy shirt, Ross Jeans, Payless boots, Charlotte Rusee necklace, Forever 21 bracelet

WHEN: Saturday, March 17

WHERE: Family St. Patrick's Day party

GETTING CREATIVE: Last week I said that I was unsure about what to wear for St. Patrick's day... not having much green. Then I went shopping and found this cute green striped top at Old Navy so I bought it. I wore this brightly colored necklace backwards because I thought it resembled 4 leaf clovers on the gold side.

Old dress, Target cardigan and shoes, Walmart tights, Ross belt

WHEN: Sunday, March 18

WHERE: Church

GETTING CREATIVE: Winter came back for a few days so I got in another day of wearing my red tights. Nothing too special about this outfit but I think my hair looks good in this photo. :)

Express shirt, Forever 21 cardigan, Old Navy belt, Gap skinnies, Madden Girl boots, Target scarf (gift)

WHEN: Sometime this week... maybe Wednesday?

WHERE: Work

GETTING CREATIVE: I love all the yellow and mint green combos I have been seeing on Pinterest lately (example) and even though this scarf isn't mint I used it anyway.

Old Navy shirt, pants, belt, Forever Young shoes, Charlotte Russe necklace

WHEN: Friday, March 24

WHERE: Work and Friday night date

GETTING CREATIVE: I decided to wear the green shirt to work this week too. I am glad that it has been warm! I matched the shoes and belt here obviously, but I like it. I wore this with a navy cardigan which made it look less slouchy. I got a lot of compliments on this ensemble but I don't know if I am loving it in the picture...
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger