Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Friday, March 2, 2012

These are a Few of My Favorite Pins

Happy Friday! I don't know about where you live but around here, March sure is coming in like a lion! It's finally winter in Utah, now that we're getting close to spring. Sigh....

Here's a few fun things I have pinned this week. Hopefully something will inspire you!



Isn't this a fun idea for shoes! I have a pair or two that could use a little pick-me-up!




This is a tutorial for cutting fabric with a Silhouette machine. You don't have to make a dinosaur of course...



This is the cutest Mickey Mouse birthday I have ever seen!



I recently bought a similar floral top so I when I saw this older outfit from Kendi again on Pinterest I repinned for some inspiration for my new shirt.



Last but not least, here are 33 suggestions to help you stay creative. While I don't believe in #9, the rest could be helpful.

Do you Pinterest? Earlier this week I asked if Pinterest was killing creativity. I would love to hear your opinion!

Have a great weekend! I will see you tomorrow for What I Wore!
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger