Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sponsor Yellow Blackbird!

Let's consider this a trial run, a "soft opening" if you will.

This is a great opportunity for small blogs/Etsy shops, etc. to get a little more exposure.

Yellow Blackbird is still small but is growing bigger literally every day. I currently have a little over 450 followers (check the side bar for the most current number) and receive between 8,000-10,000 hits per month.

I post at least 3-4 times per week and link to many blog parties, including "What I Wore" at Pleated Poppy which brings a lot of traffic to my blog.

I am going to offer ad space for the rest of 2011 for only $5 per month, or $12 for all three months. At the end of December I will reevaluate my stats and adjust the price accordingly, if needed.

This price also includes 1 blog post about your blog/shop/etc. sometime during the month(s).

Maximum ad space is 185 X 185 pixels. Email me if you are interested! aubreelarsen@gmail.com Your ad will go live Saturday!

I will only be accepting family friendly, G rated ads!
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger