Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Friday, March 2, 2012

What I Wore

Hand-me-down shirt, Kohl's pants, Yellow Box shoes, Target belt and necklace

WHEN: Thursday, March 1

WHERE: Work

GETTING CREATIVE: I loved this outfit. I really like the all black with a pop of color lately. And yellow is one of the best colors to pop!

Traded with Paige from Pink Lemonade shirt, Old Navy cardigan, Ross jeans, Payless boots, Target belt

WHEN: Sunday, February 26 and Monday, February 27

WHERE: After church family dinner and work (except with my black pants)

GETTING CREATIVE: Okay this outfit started out inspired by a lady at church who was wearing a gray dress, yellow cardi, and turquoise belt with white tights and brown boots. I put on the gray top and yellow cardi but I don't have a turquoise belt. I tried to use a purse strap as a belt, but it didn't really work. So I switched to my bright green belt but that wasn't right either. After several color combos this is what I arrived at. Whew.

Express sweater, Walmart skirt, Forever Young boots, Down East necklace

WHEN: Sunday, February 26

WHERE: Church

GETTING CREATIVE: I bought this sweater long before the stripe obsession began. I think that means that I will like stripes when it ends. This outfit might need a more defined waist. I think the skirt is too big.

Have a nice Sunday tomorrow! I will be back next week with my latest quilling project!
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger