Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Friday, March 30, 2012

These are a Few of My Favorite Pins



I love these pretty paper tulips. I hope they are easy to make!



This is so cute! I love the idea! Most of my nieces are too young, but I will be mentally filing this away for future birthday gifts.



Since I just a pencil skirt (debuting in What I Wore tomorrow!), I pinned this for some outfit inspiration.



This pinwheel bouquet is stunning! It's inspired a big project I am working on right now, but I can't say more than that so I don't spoil any surprises!

I hope you have a creative weekend! I am throwing a party for my mom's birthday on Friday night that I have put a lot of creative energy into. Saturday is LDS general conference which means I will have some time for a small project while listening to the speakers. I have it all planned out... and should result in an awesome tutorial for you all!

See you tomorrow for What I Wore.
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger