Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What I Wore

It was the first week of school. I always have a hard time with that one. It's really hot outside (and sometimes in if you are like poor husband whose classroom doesn't have AC), it's technically still summer, but I want to wear my new fall clothes.


Shirt: made by me, Skirt: old, Necklace: Forever 21, Shoes: Old Navy

This is what I wore the third day of school. I needed to take my PE class outside to play lawn games but I didn't want to change into my PE clothes yet so I opted for this cool outfit.

Shirt: H&M, Skirt: Old, Shoes: Hand-me-downs, Belt: Ross, Necklace: Gift

This is what I wore the second day of school. The photo didn't turn out well at all but I really liked the outfit. It's good to look professional on the first days of class.
Shirt: Shade, Skirt: Made by me, Shoes: Steve Madden via Ross

I've already shown you this outfit last week. It's what I wore the first day of school. And it's my first handmade by me skirt!

Dress: Ross, Shirt: Old, Belt: Ross, Shoes: Forever Young Shoes

This is what I wore the 4th day of school. After this I will stop telling you what day it is. I feel like I should be singing the 12th day of Christmas. I actually picked out a great outfit to wear this day but decided to save it until a little bit later in the fall and wear this very summer-y dress instead.


And finally, this is what I wore for the Shop Your Closet challenge last week. Our challenge was to wear something that you hardly ever or rarely wear. I had never worn the zebra belt before.

Remember: This weeks challenge is to go monochromatic. I have already worn my outfit, but am saving it to post on Saturday!


As always, linking up at the Pleated Poppy.

6 comments:

Samantha said...

Hello lovely, I've just popped you on my versatile blogger award list, I think you're fab! http://handmadebymrsh.blogspot.com/2011/08/versatile-blogger-award.html

p.s. when you said back to school I had no idea you were a teacher! Oops!

DaenelT said...

Love your outfits. I didn't realize you're a teacher. How very cool. Have a great year.

Mindie Hilton said...

The long blue toned printed dress is my fave but you look lovely in all.
This is only my third week linking up at WIWW.

I currently have a fun anything goes linky (even etsy) at my blog that runs Friday through Monday each week. I just announced a new monthly “desperate 4 date night” linky and would love for you to join in on the fun. Here is the link explaing more.

http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/08/welcome-to-new-desperate-4-date-night.html

Thanks for you time and hope to see you soon.

Ania said...

love your outfits, love the coral top it looks so pretty on you

knockedupfabulous said...

From one teacher to another I wish you the best for this (crazy) start of the school year. I'm on maternity leave right now, but a small part of me is missing the classroom...

Bella@Bellabeforeandafter.blogspot.com said...

Oh I love the second outfit the most, very cute.

It's funny how a little zebra belt can make your dress so fun, good job girl!

Hugs, Bella :)
Bella Before and After - WIWW post
Euro Style Cakes.

 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger