Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Saturday, March 31, 2012

What I Wore

This week was a good representation of how to remix. I wore many of the same pieces twice, but never when I saw the same people. I am so glad for the spring weather and bright spring colors to wear!



Old Navy blouse and belt, Bags that Fit cardigan, JCP skirt, Forever Young shoes, Forever 21 trench

WHEN: Sunday, March 25

WHERE: Church

GETTING CREATIVE: No neutrals here... I love all the colors! I bought the tank top from Old Navy on clearance and it was a size too big. I had to alter it and shorten the straps but it was worth it for that cute print. I think I was subconsciously inspired by Kendi (as usual). Can I tell you how much I LOVE my new orange trench???


Bella Bird (Walmart) shirt, Forever 21 cardigan, Charlotte Russe necklace, Bags that Fit belt, JCP skirt, Payless boots, Kohl's sunglasses

WHEN: Tuesday, March 27

WHERE: Work

GETTING CREATIVE: I was excited about my new skirt and wanted to wear it to work as well. I will probably wear that first outfit to work sometime soon, but it was cooler so I needed the boots. This outfit is completely stolen from Audrey. And I love it.

Old Navy shirt, Target cardigan, Forever 21 pants, Forever Young shoes

WHEN: Friday, March 30

WHERE: Work and my mom's big birthday bash (more on that next week)

GETTING CREATIVE: I wanted to be dressed in bright fun colors for the party so I remixed the blouse and came up with this. Don't mind the sour look. It was late.

Can we talk about my hair for just a sec? Can you tell in this last photo that I chopped it again? It's shorter, and a lot thinner. I think I really like it. The first day of doing it myself (Friday) went really well, but this morning was a bit tougher. What do you think?

Have a great weekend! I will be enjoying LDS general conference today and tomorrow and can't wait!
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger