Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Friday, March 23, 2012

These are a Few of My Favorite Pins

Hi friends. Sorry I haven't been around much (at all) this week. I have been too busy remodeling a bedroom into an exercise room, planning my mom's big birthday party next week, and, well, shopping. But more about that later. For now, here are some of the most interesting and inspiring Pinterest/Internet finds of the week.



It all starts with this. Just go create something. Right now.

Source: etsy.com via Aubree on Pinterest



I've decided that I hate wearing flip flops so I like this upcycle idea.




Beautiful paper medallion background.



I love the colors and stripes in this outfit. But undoubtedly, every time you wear red and blue to a jr high you are repeatedly told that you look like the 4th of July. Come on kiddos, red and blue are more than just patriotic!
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger