Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Saturday, December 31, 2011

What I Wore

WHEN: Sunday, December 25

WHERE: Christmas morning at church

GETTING CREATIVE: This is a new skirt and it's so pretty! It has a big rosette on the side that is hard to see from the photos. I just had to wear red to church on Christmas. I wish Christmas was on Sunday every year. It was so wonderful to go to church!

Target sweater, New York & Co. pants, Payless boots, Yellow Blackbird necklace

WHEN: Tuesday, December 27

WHERE: Family holiday party

GETTING CREATIVE: Oh Hello, Monkey Face, I didn't see you there. What? You have worn pretty much this exact outfit before? What a coincidence! Of course I didn't have that outfit in mind when I bought the sweater. You think I bought the beads just to make the necklace to copy you? No way!

Gift from Smithsonian tee, Old Navy long tee and vest, Ross jeans, Payless boots

WHEN: Wednesday, December 28

WHERE: Out to lunch with parents, and dinner in with my in-laws

GETTING CREATIVE: My MIL gave me this Rosie shirt from the Smithsonian for Christmas. Wearing under a vest was so perfect because it helped dress up the tee just a little bit and kept me warm! We all know how much I love Rosie!


Happy New Year everyone! I hope you have plans for a fun weekend! See you next year, ha ha!
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger