Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

30 for 30: week 3

DAY TWELVE

Last week I couldn't find my day 12 picture, or even remember what I wore so I didn't post it. I remembered so I put it back on and snapped a photo.

DAY FIFTEEN
I was needing some color and comfort. I had parent-teacher conferences, which means I had to work a 12 1/2 hour day. Flats for sure. HALF-WAY!


DAY SIXTEEN

The second day of PTCs. Not a very exciting outfit.

DAY SEVENTEEN
Oh how I loved this! It was so fun to wear! Ashley, did you notice that I totally copied your polka dot shirt with the gray ruffle sweater look? Thanks for the inspiration.

DAY EIGHTEEN
This is the red shirt, it just looks pink in the light. Today I learned that I could wear my gray boots under my skinny pants. I like that look a lot better. I am getting so sick of these pants. I think I would like the 30 for 30 more if I could wear jeans, but I can't wear them to work so I am limited. Next time I will add a dress or another skirt.


DAY NINETEEN
I have seen a lot fashion bloggers do this belted scarf thing. Didn't know if I could pull it off but I used a Saturday to try it and I liked it.

DAY TWENTY
I really liked this outfit because I got to wear my beautiful butterfly necklace! I had one for sale in my shop, but it sold. I would be happy to make another one, if someone wanted to order it. Plus, it was my best jewelry photography ever. (Okay, sorry, personal plug is over now).

DAY TWENTY ONE


This is very similar to an outfit that I already wore, I just have different shoes and jewelry. I was in a big hurry and didn't have time to contemplate. Oh well.

DAY TWENTY TWO

This was a big leap for me, because I have never worn this skirt with anything but black- shirt, shoes, and tights. So throwing in beige and brown was like woah!

Eight more days! I know I can come up with eight more outfits, but I am just pining away for all of the beautiful items in my closet that I can't wear!

Check out week 1 and week 2!

I have a great necklace tutorial coming up soon!! Check back!

 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger