Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

30 for 30: Week 1

See my 30 for 30 picks by clicking here.


DAY ONE


I wear these peices all the time but wearing them like this got me to wear this hand-me-down necklace I had never worn before.


DAY TWO


Simple, but I was in a hurry.


DAY THREE


Read more about this outfit in my "Shop Your Closet" feature.

DAY FOUR

I think I like this outift- what do you think?

DAY FIVE


I love my yellow cardi.

DAY SIX

I tried mixing prints here and I really like the results.


DAY SEVEN

Please ignore this photo. It was at night and we had to use the flash and I had a headache so I didn't want the flash in my eyes so I closed them. Plus my bangs are bad.


If you are new here, click here for the tutorial for the shirt.


DAY EIGHT


I am almost 1/3 of the way finished with 30 for 30 and isn't what I expected. It has been really easy. I still have a lot of ideas for outfits and I am not bored of the clothes because I have so many things that I haven't even worn yet. We'll see how I feel when I am on day 20!

 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger