Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What I Wore

Now that Wednesday is almost over I guess I will post the two pictures I managed to get of my clothes this week. Too bad, I had some good outfits!
I wore this outfit the day after I had worn a lot of black. I was really needing a new colors scheme. It was still pretty hot here in Utah and this made me feel fall-ish without being too warm. I have had the shirt and shrug forever but updated the look with the fun belt. I really like how this outfit turned out.
Here is a close-up of the watch I wore. I made this fun animal print band myself!



The other outfit I took a picture of has partially been seen on my blog before. I made the shirt (find the tutorial here) and added dress pants to be able to wear it to work. I got some compliments on it, so that was fun.

Linking up with the Pleated Poppy!

I have been featured a couple of times this week at Someday Crafts. Get in on the Disney fun!

 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger