Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Halloween Necklace

I made this necklace for mom as per her request (aka she is the designer). When I was finished I realized that I should have taken pictures and written a tutorial. However, if you have basic jewelry making skills you should be able to create one if you desire.
Connect the large black and orange beads together with eye pins. Attach them to the desired length of chain. Stack the small orange and black beads on head pins and attach them to the loops between the big black and orange beads. Attach a clasp on the end you have a cute, fun Halloween necklace! I love how the dangles look like spider legs!

Happy Halloween!


 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger