Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Friday, October 29, 2010

Pumpkin Bracelet

I hope everyone is having a great Halloween season! I have been busy with parties and projects. I cannot wait to show you my costume!!! Yesterday I shared some ideas for pumpkin decorating if you missed it. Today I have another blogger's tutorial to show off.

Have you seen the tutorial for these darling candy pumpkin bracelets over at Brown Paper Packages? I loved this idea! I used it for the Halloween project in my crafts class at school. Below are some of the bracelets that the students made.




Thanks Kierste for this fun tutorial! The girls loved it!
BTW, I have another shirt refashion coming pretty soon!! It's FINALLY almost done!

 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger