Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What I Wore

Hi, friends. I spent most of last week at Flaming Gorge Reservoir in Utah so I only have a couple of outfit pictures to share today.

Dress: Target, Shoes: Payless

I really love this dress, I just don't know how to style it, but thankfully I think it looks good plain. It is a faux wrap dress so it comes with a tie- therefore I cannot wear a belt with it. I can wear a trench coat when it's cold and switch up the shoes but that's really all I've got.


Shirt: old?, Sweater: Charlotte-Russe, Pants: Old Navy, Shoes: Target, Bracelet: Made by me, Belt: Forever 21

I really love this belt. I bought it for a particular outfit that I was trying to copy from Kendi, but the stars haven't aligned yet for me to wear it. I am trying to come up with different ways to wear the belt. How did I do? My dad said it was a cute outfit.... : )

I hate dressing in the summer. It's so lame. Especially this year where a few of my shorts don't fit anymore (no, Mom) and I don't want to buy new ones so I am limited. I can't layer much because I don't have a lot of lightweight pieces, and I am home alone or outside working/working out a lot so I don't feel the need to get dressed. This is why I dropped out of 30 for 30. Is it fall yet?? I know I mentioned this yesterday already, but I am ready for fall clothes and back to school shopping!! Bring it on!!

As always, linking up with the Pleated Poppy!
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger