Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Friday, April 27, 2012

These Are a Few of My Favorite Pins

Hi friends! Did you find anything inspiring on the Internet this week? Here are some of my best finds!



This is a great tutorial to make a maxi skirt. Maybe one day I will make another skirt.

Source: etsy.com via Aubree on Pinterest

This is such a good message, and a cute printable. It would look great in my retro room.


I made this for dinner recently and it was de-lish!

I love this color inspiration board, probably because it is close to the colors of my wedding (my orange was a little brighter) and now the colors of my living room.


This is the best book craft I have ever seen.


This is my dream outfit. I have been scouring the world for yellow pants that fit, and haven't had any luck yet. The yellow, the stripes, the bag.... sigh.

Have a great weekend!
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger