Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Friday, April 20, 2012

These are a Few of My Favorite Pins

It's been quite a week. I haven't blogged at all. Lots of orders to fill (yay!) and a bunch of other stuff you probably don't want to hear about. I promise I have some really fun ideas and I am working on an awesome jewelry tutorial. For today, I will share my favorite pins from the week as usual, and hopefully get some good stuff posted soon.



I am sure a lot of you have already seen this bracelet from What I Wore, but I had to share in case you didn't. I have collected coins all my life and have never known what to do with them. This is a fantastic solution.



I love nautical. I actually found this this morning while I was eating breakfast and it inspired today's outfit.



Book pages and birds. Can life get any better? I submit that it cannot! (Did you get that Bryan Regan reference?)




Beautiful gift wrapping!



I don't really have any neon items in my closet, but this is a great color guide.

Have a great weekend!
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger