Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Saturday, April 21, 2012

What I Wore


Ross tank top, local boutique cardigan, Old Navy pants, Payless shoes, Kohls sunglasses, Nine West bag (via Ross, I think), F21 necklace

WHEN: Friday, April 20

WHERE: Work and dinner date with husband Spencer

GETTING CREATIVE: It was casual Friday, I was tired, and was planning on wearing my school t-shirt (I am a teacher, remember). When I put it on it was a wrinkled mess so I had to grab something else quick. Like I said yesterday I had seen this pin that morning so I adapted it to fit what was in my closet. I did wear a denim jacket at first, but we're really not supposed to wear denim to work so I took it off when I got there and never put it back on.

Hand-me down shirt, local boutique skirt, Target heels and necklace (gift), JCP belt (came with a skirt), Sketchers glasses

WHEN: Sunday, April 15

WHERE: Church

GETTING CREATIVE: This is definitely in my top 10 favorite outfits of the year so far. I call it "Mint Chocolate Chip." Ha ha. I got some new glasses but they have been really hard to get used to. This was the first time I have worn them out in public. I can't decide if I really like them. They look pretty good with this outfit in these photos...


Old Navy cardigan, Forever Young shoes, Forever 21 necklace, Target belt, and skirt so old I can't remember where it came from

WHEN: Monday, April 16

WHERE: Work

GETTING CREATIVE: We have had a marvelous spring this year. The best I can ever remember. It has been so great to actually get to wear spring outfits. I was inspired by another blogger to put this outfit together and I like how it turned out. The white skirt is something I have held on to for a long time but haven't worn much in the past few years. I am glad to give it new life!


I also wore another great outfit this week that I really liked. I didn't get any photos of it, so I will have to wear it again to church or something so I can take a picture. It was inspired by this pin, but I wore a yellow skirt and coral cardi instead. I also wore boots because it was a little chilly that day. It looked great if I do say so myself! :)

Have a great weekend everyone! Thanks for being here!
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger