Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Friday, April 6, 2012

These are a Few of My Favorite Pins

Happy Friday, friends! I didn't pin a lot this week, but here are some of my favorite finds.



This is a tutorial to make these gorgeous flowers.




Alisa Burke showed many ideas for layering necklaces.



As I said the other day, my pinning focus this week was on trench vests. Here are two more images that I found on Pinterest for vests. Aren't these outfits both divine? Such creative uses of clothing items. I hope someday to look so effortless... :)




The pictures from the spring pinwheel party I helped give are coming up on Monday... guaranteed! Hopefully we'll also continue the Defining My Style series. Come back to tomorrow for What I Wore, for sure!

Don't forget to enter the Anthro Bracelet DIY Kit giveaway!
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger