Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Saturday, April 14, 2012

What I Wore, Bracelet Kit Winners, and a Discount Code

Like I said yesterday, I spent this last week in Disneyland so I don't have many outfit photos. Of course I got dressed when I was in California, but I am all about practicality with my many layers (it was chilly) and tennis shoes when I am there, not necessarily style. (Oh and my Mickey Mouse t-shirt. I am all about that.) You do see some very interesting style at Disneyland...


Target dress, Old Navy blazer, Payless wedges, Charlotte Russe Necklace, Kohls bracelet, watch, and sunglasses

WHEN: Easter Sunday

WHERE: Church

GETTING CREATIVE: I really love this dress. I purchased it many weeks ago and was saving it for Easter. Not exactly the traditional pastel, but I decided to take the bright route. This is a maxi with sleeves!!! so when it gets hot I won't have to worry about all the layering. You can't see the shoes well, so go here to check them out on the Payless site. They are the tallest wedges I own and make me 6 feet tall!

And finally... the winners of the Anthropologie Inspired DIY Bracelet kits:

#23 Alyssa Sauriol
#16 Gearhart Gang
#17 Gearhart Gang

That's right, Gearhart Gang won two kits! If you entered more than once you had the opportunity to win more than once. Please email me [aubreelarsen(at)gmail(dot)com] to give me your mailing address and select the color for your kit.

If you didn't win, you can purchase your kit here... and until April 21 take 15% off your Yellow Blackbird order with code SPRING.
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger