Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

30 for 30: week 4

Click here for week 1, week 2, week 3, and all my picks.

DAY TWENTY THREE

It took 23 days of this to notice that these two shirts had the same color of pink. Sad.
That is why we remix.

If you are new here, see the shirt tutorial
here.

DAY TWENTY FOUR


I put these pants in 30 for 3o so I would wear them more. I think I wore them 3 or 4 times this month- that is an improvement.

This was the first day I wore my Anthropoligie Accordion Strands Knock-Off Necklace. Click here for the tutorial.

DAY TWENTY-FIVE
I had to wear the necklace again. I also learned that I can wear my gray boots under my gray pants and it doesn't look terrible.

DAY TWENTY SIX

Lots of layering for a snowy day. I feel like I have been wearing the same colors over and over so I threw in this green belt.

DAY TWENTY SEVEN
I really liked how this turned out. I doubt I ever would have worn this if not for the remix.

DAY TWENTY EIGHT

So, this week on Kendi's blog I saw that she wore 2 different outfits in 1 day for different occasions. I have done that several times this month, without taking pictures, so that I wasn't cheating. I decided to put this outfit back on that I wore Sunday after church and count it. I actually did about 35 outfits when it is all said and done.

DAY TWENTY NINE

I can't believe I made it all the way to 29 without wearing this basic combo. I guess I ran out of creative juices.

DAY THIRTY!!!!

I am so glad I put this skirt in the mix. Like I said before, I have only ever worn it with white tops and white or yellow shoes. It was fun to experiment and find new ways to wear it that I love.

If you are new here, click here for the socks tutorial.

Whew! It's over! I don't know how I feel. I am proud of myself for being creative and not giving up. I now know that I don't have to buy tons of clothes to make a lot of great outfits. It's kind of been a security blanket. This afternoon I put everything back in my closet in the correct place. I was kind of intimidated to see everything that my closet holds. Too many choices.

I have no idea what to wear tomorrow.
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger