Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What I Wore

It's that time again! I wanted to call it "What I Weared" just to mix it up a bit.

Skirt: ? Shirt: ? Cardi: Old Navy Boots: Steve Madden Tights: Walmart Necklace: Charlotte-Russe
I have had this skirt and shirt for a long time. I wanted to add the orange sweater to make it more exciting but the blue shirt tied in the back and would make a big lump. So instead, I tied it in the front and think it worked okay.


Sweater: Express, Pants: Aeropostale, Shoes: Target, Bracelet: Old Navy
I kept this outfit simple so I could show off this piece of bammy bling!

Does it count as breaking the shopping rules if I saw it at Old Navy for $1.50 and my husband just happened to see me admiring it and he desperately wanted to buy it for me *cough cough*? Oops...


Sweater: Old Navy, Skirt: Made by my Mom, Boots: Target, Belt: Ross, Necklace: Hand-me-down
This is what I wore to church.


Shirt: Shade, Sweater: Target, Pants: Elle at Kohls, Shoes: Ross, Belt: Ross
We had a parent meeting at school so I went a little on the business-y side.



Cardi: Old Navy, Shirt: Express, Pants: Maurices, Shoes and Belt: Ross
I have no comment on this outift.


Shirt: Walmart, Belt: local boutique, Cardi: Target, Pants: Aero, Boots: F21

The good ol' belt and boot combo.

I hope you are having a fabulous and fashionable week! : )
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger