Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What I Wore

I am wearing the same boots in every picture! I guess I didn't get photos of the outfits with other shoes!
I wore this dress from Target to show of my lace socks, made by me.

This outfit is composed of all my favorite items in my closet right now- favorite shirt (Down East), favorite cardigan (local boutique), favorite belt (same boutique), and favorite boots (Steve Madden).

Try wearing all of your favorite items together- what kind of outfit would it make?

I added the gray cardigan to my Anthro inspired rose shirt for a little more warmth.



This outfit is explained in my first "Shop your Closet" post. Check it out!
I also didn't get a picture of my New Year's Eve outfit. But if you want to see what it was click here, and look at the second picture. Now imagine it with gray boots instead and I don't think I wore the belt either.
Linking up at the Pleated Poppy.

 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger