Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Shop Your Closet

Shop Your Closet is a feature where I find an outifit I like and then go shopping in my closet to recreate it. This way I am exercising my creativity without spending any money.

This outfit is from Bags that Fit- a cute little boutique in you just have to visit if you are ever in Utah County. I love the layering of this outfit and the mixing of the neutral colors.

I don't have a sweater in this style, but I do have this gray cardigan from Target. I found a textured cream shirt in my closet that I haven't worn for a long time. My belt is actually from this store- it could be the same belt!


Since I wore this to work I paired it with black pants instead of jeans. I added my new favorite boots and a gold necklace to make it my own.


A brand new outfit- all because I shopped my closet!


 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger