Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Thursday, January 13, 2011

What I Have Been Up To (and my new fave band)

This is a sneak preview of my next refashion project. I am making flowers out of t-shirts. I need red, blue, green and golden yellow and have none of those colors. I don't want to spend any money so I am trying to collect discarded shirts from people I know. I will have a tutorial on how to make the flowers when (and if) the shirt is finished. I have such a great vision in my head of what this is going to look like. I hope it works out!


I have been having so much fun making book page Valentine's Day decore. This is only one of the ideas that I have had. I have made 8 of these so far and will probably be making some sort of garland out of them.
A couple of years ago I bought a tissue paper flower Martha Stewart kit at Big Lots for $2. This month I have finally had the urge to make the flowers. I have made most of the bouquet.

I recently discoverd this band called Pomplamoose. Maybe you saw them on the car commercials this Christmas?? Anyway I have been obsessed with them this week. This is one of my favorite songs- and at the end of the video there is a sampler of some of their other songs.



They have a bunch of covers and origional songs. Check out their YouTube channel.
They are so creative so I had to share on this blog!

Yay tomorrow is Friday! I have some fun plans for the weekend! I have had terrible headaches this week so I am ready for a rest!

 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger