Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What I Wore

It's time once again for "What I Wore." Yay! It's Wednesday! Only a couple of more days until the weekend. I hope you are having a great week!


Jeans: Old Navy; Shirt: Shade, altered by me; White t-shirt: Old Navy; Boots: Steve Madden; Belt: Local boutique
My first outfit has already been shown on this blog when I did the tutorial for the shirt. When I wore this to work I just switched from jeans to my black pants. I love it. I got a lot of compliments on this shirt.

Dress: Ross; Cardi: local boutique; Belt: local boutique; boots: Steve Madden
I missed wearing this dress. I wore it in the summer but put it away at fall time (click here to see my September outfit with this dress). So I decided to see what would happend when I "winterized" it. I added my fave blue cardigan, boots, and belt and I really like how it turned out. I am just sad because I got a migraine headache the day I wore it to work and had to come early. : (


Shirt: Express; Cardi: Old Navy; Skirt: Hand-me-down; Tights: Walmart; Shoes: Target; Belt: Ross
I put this outfit together around these new tights my husband got me for Christmas. You can't see it well, but it is a sort of houndstooth print in gray and black. I hadn't worn this sweater for awhile so I put the two together and added everything else to make it all match!


Sweater, top, jeans: Old Navy; Belt: Local boutique; Boots: Steve Madden
I was feeling the winter blues this day so I needed a little color to cheer me up.
I could wear these boots every day the rest of the winter and be content. I guess that's the secret to shopping. Find something you really really really love!

Linking up at the Pleated Poppy.

 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger