Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Saturday, January 28, 2012

What I Wore

I am really excited to see that we are almost up to 500 friends here at Yellow Blackbird. I have been worried about this little blog lately because there has been a severe lack of comments. But lots and lots of my stuff is being pinned and you all continue to join so I must be doing okay!

H&M shirt, Walmart blazer, Gap skinnies (cuffed), Steve Madden wedges, Target necklace (gift), F21 bracelet

WHEN: Thursday, January 26

WHERE: Work

GETTING CREATIVE: I love blazers, but don't wear them often.... also I have been loving the cropped pants look lately so though I would cuff my pants and try it. While I think it's cute, my ankles were FREEZING all day, so this look won't be back for a few more months.



Target dress, Forever 21 sweater, Old Navy scarf, Forever Young boots

WHEN: Saturday, January 16

WHERE: Women's conference at church

GETTING CREATIVE: Whenever I need to get dressed in a dress quickly, this is one of my go-to pieces. I have noticed that I have pinned a lot of blue and yellow outfits lately so I used that color scheme. With the long sweater and the tall boots I thought a long scarf was in order.
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger