Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Monday, January 16, 2012

Paper Flower Tutorials

Over the weekend I went a little crazy collecting tutorials and ideas for making paper flowers. I have only tried one so far, but thought I would share a few of the ideas I found. I know I usually share my favorite pins on Fridays, but think of this as more just tutorial ideas, but I am using Pinterest for the ease of posting the pics!

(You probably already know this but to get to the tutorial, click the picture which will take you to my Pinterest page. Then you can click the photo again to be taken to the original site.)











I tried the second one yesterday. Not too hard, but very time consuming. I used my Sillohoute to ease the cutting, but it still took a long time. The next one on my list is the last one. If you try any of them let me know how it goes!

To see more of the ideas I have found you can follow my paper crafts board here.
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger