Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Monday, January 30, 2012

Wanna Advertise Here?

January, aka winter death month, is over! It actually wasn't too bad. Very mild weather and all... That means it's time for new sponsor spots to become available!

Advertise Here


This is a great opportunity for small blogs/Etsy shops, etc. to get a little more exposure.

Yellow Blackbird is still small but is growing bigger literally every day. I currently have almost 500 followers (check the side bar for the most current number) and receive between 8,000-10,000 visitors per month.

I post at least 3-4 times per week and link to many blog parties, including "What I Wore" at Pleated Poppy which brings a lot of traffic to my blog.

I am offering ad space for February for only $5 per month. What a deal! This price also includes 1 GROUP blog post about your blog/shop/etc. sometime during the month.

Maximum ad space is 185 X 185 pixels. Email me if you are interested! aubreelarsen@gmail.com Your ad will go live as soon as I get it! (Paypal address is aubreelarsen@hotmail.com)

I will only be accepting family friendly, G rated ads!
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger