Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Saturday, January 21, 2012

What I Wore

Ross dress, Old Navy sweater, local boutique belt, Madden Girl boots via DSW

WHEN: Sunday, January 15

WHERE: Church

GETTING CREATIVE: One more way to style this dress! Putting the heavy sweater over it is the winter version I suppose. I think I will have to do a post on all the ways to style a (this) maxi dress. I also love the black and brown.

We were experimenting with a new lens to see if the background really would blur, and it did! Maybe once it's warm again outside I will finally get some really good shots of outfits. Maybe. Spencer is so nice to continually take my picture when he really doesn't like doing it. I hate to make him go out in the cold or to a different location when he is doing me a favor!


H&M shirt, Old Navy vest, Kohl's necklace, Ross jeans, Payless boots

WHEN: Monday, January 16

WHERE: Out to lunch and a bit of shopping with Husband Spencer for the day off work

GETTING CREATIVE: This long sleeve, vest, and boots combo is becoming a bit of a "uniform" for me, so I don't know how creative it is!


School t-shirt, Old Navy sweater, New York & Co. pants, Toms shoes

WHEN: Friday, January 20

WHERE: Work

GETTING CREATIVE: Fridays is "dress down" day at work and the students (and faculty) are allowed to wear the school t-shirt. (I have blurred part of the t-shirt as to not advertise my place of employment to the entire Internet.) This was my attempt to make the school tee a little more stylish. It sure was comfy!


Kohl's sweater and watch, Target scarf, Gap skinnies, Payless boots

WHEN: Wednesday, January 18

WHERE: Work

GETTING CREATIVE: Fuchsia and leopard? It works for me!

Local boutique sweater and belt, Down East shirt, Ross jeans, Payless boots

WHEN: Friday, January 20

WHERE: Date with Spencer

GETTING CREATIVE: I have worn this exact outfit before (okay different pair of boots). (Those really are blue jeans although they look the same as the black pants above). It uses many of my most favorite items in my closet!


Linking up to Momma Go Round and Pleated Poppy.
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger