Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Friday, January 20, 2012

These are a Few of My Favorite Pins



I LOVE this! I will definitely be making one in the near future. This will be a superb addition to my craft room decor, don't you think? And now that I have a Silhouette machine, it will be easy.



What's your take on the neon and neutral trend? I love this color combo. I think it would work with other non-neon shades of yellow too. You? I think I will try it out come spring.



This would be soooo cute for a knock-off/refashion project. Just add a little trim and voila! A cute nautical top. I am seeing several nautical items in the new spring lines and I am glad to see that trend will still be around.



Isn't this a stunning photo? I love the colors, the movement, and the angle. Very inspiring to get the camera out.



On Monday I showed you a lot of inspiration for paper flowers, and here is one more. I haven't been able to make any more flowers this week, but they are still on the to-do list!

Have a creative weekend! I hope I can get to some craft projects on Saturday. Tonight we are going on a date inspired by the Love Actually blog that I linked you to recently. I am excited!

See you tomorrow for "What I Wore!"
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger