Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Grand Bloom Belt





Introducing the Grand Bloom Belt! It is the newest addition to my sash belt collection in my Etsy shop! So far I have only made the belt in yellow, purple, red, and pink but it is available in your custom colors for your special event. This belt is perfect for weddings and bridal parties, Prom and other dances, cocktail parties, or just your Sunday dress. You can contact me to choose your color of fabric and ribbon. Please contact me before ordering one of the colors below to check availability.

Red

Wine

Cranberry

Orange crush

Mustard yellow

Yellow

Celery

Dark green

Lime

Misty aqua

Turquoise

Teal

Light blue

Sapphire blue

Royal Blue

Navy blue

Electric blue

Periwinkle

Lavender

Purple

Eggplant

Pink

Rose (darker than pink)

Carnation (darker than rose)

Hot pink

Peach

Coral

Brown

Molasses (light brown)

Flax (light tan)

Ivory

White

Black

Silver

Gold

Antique gold (pale gold)

Butter (very pale gold)


You may also order the Mini Bloom Belt, or original Blooming Sash Belt in these colors as well. I am so excited about these belts! Spread the word to anyone getting married... I discount the belts for order of 4 or more!

 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger