Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Shop Your Closet



We are having quite the adventurous weekend, much more than we planned. I can't wait to tell you all about it, but it means that I don't have much of a Shop Your Closet post today.

We were having a "free for all" shopping trip into our closets. Husband and I went on a haunted cruise on the Provo River this week and I needed something warm to wear. I shopped in my closet until I came up with this. I am wearing a lot of Old Navy! The tank, scarf, jeans, and coat are from ON. The headband/hat is from F21. This was the first time I have worn it, although I bought it months ago. I am also wearing that favorite blue cardi of mine that you can't see very well. It was the perfect amount of layers to keep me warm!

Did you shop in your closet this week and come up with a brand new outfit? Go ahead and link it up below!

blog 50 dpi


NEXT SHOPPING TRIP: Can we do "free for all" again? I didn't get to use it like I wanted.

Have a great weekend!




 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger