Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Shop Your Closet



The shopping trip of the week was to be inspired by an outfit seen on Pinterest, a blog, etc. I chose this pin, a very recent find. When I saw it, a light bulb went off in my head. I had never worn my black dress with brown, denim, a belt like this, a scarf, or cheetah print. Duh!


(I didn't have a necklace like the one in the pin so I added the cheetah scarf. I really liked it!)



Dress: (old), Jacket: (old), Scarf: Target, Boots: Steve Madden, Belt: local boutique, Shades: Kohl's, Tights: Walmart?


I can't wait to wear more outfits inspired by my Pinterest board. However, I have been collecting fall outfits for awhile, so I will have to wait until it cools down again. We're smack dab in the middle of Indian Summer. And for that reason...
NEXT SHOPPING TRIP: Free-for-all! I have some ideas for other shopping trips, but I want cooler weather to try them out. So this week I will have no guidelines, but will find some new outfit in my closet that I have never worn without buying anything new.

If you have an outfit in which you shopped your closet (you didn't have to follow my challenge), link it up below!

blog 50 dpi



 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger