Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Shop MY Closet again!


Hi friends! I will be back again later with a craft project, but I wanted to let you know that I have added new stuff to the "Shop MY Closet" page. There are a several tops at below thrift store prices. I would love to trade too!

This sweater is an example. I LOVE this shirt! I remember shopping with a friend in San Fransisco and seeing a striped sweater with beautiful fall colors but it was too expensive. A few stores later I found this little baby at a much better price. I was estatic. I am sad to give it away... but apparently my body is finally figuring out that I am a grown up and closer to 30 than 20 (yikes!) and can't be a stick figure anymore! : (

Click here!
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger