Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What I Wore

I tried a lot harder this week...

Cardigan: Old Navy, Skirt: JC Penny (old!), Boots: Steve Madden, Necklace: Made by me

This is what I wore today! It was a fun remix for me, I haven't worn this skirt in a very long time.

Shirt: Wet Seal, Necklace: Charlotte Russe, Pants: Old Navy ($2.50!), Shoes: Forever Young Shoes

I am so excited about my new crop pants! Only $2.50! I thought this was a fun spring outfit.

Dress: Ross, Cardigan: Papaya, Shoes: Target, Necklace: Made by me

I just got these new sandals at Target. Oh how I love them! This is my spring version of this dress. Click here to see the "winterized" version.


Cardigan: Old Navy, Jacket: Old Navy, Pants: Aeropostale, Shoes: Target, Belt: JC Penny, Necklace: Charlotte Russe

So I have heard that denim with denim is all the rage this season so I tried it out. Does it work for me?


Shirt: Ross, Jeans: Wet Seal, Jacket: Target, Shoes: Mervyns

You can't see all the embellishments of this shirt, too bad. It is covered with all sorts of hardware. I guess I was trying to look edgy here, ha ha.

Shirt: Old Navy, Jacket: Target, Jeans: Wet Seal, Shoes: Ross

This was a simple Saturday look. This t-shirt was only $1.

Linking up with Pleated Poppy!

4 comments:

Meredith said...

yay for $2.50 cropped pants you can wear all summer! love them:)
YOURS, MINE AND OURS

Nicole said...

I have that same dress from Ross! I love it. Great outfits you have here!

Sherri @ Design2Shine said...

great outfits. love the new sandals! And yes the denim mix works for ya. awesome styling week!

Ruby Girl said...

great looks! fun when you can get sweet deals like pants for $2.50. not so fun when outfits STILL have to be winterized.... <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger