Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Monday, September 6, 2010

YB on Martha Stewart?!?

This past week I have been in contact with a producer of the crafts segment on Martha Stewart!!! She asked me to submit my Anthro inspired blouse for consideration to be on the show. At the end of September they are doing an episode featuring teachers who are also crafters and they wanted me!!!!

Unfortunately, Martha doesn't pay for transportation for accommodations for her guests. It was going to be very expensive to fly from Utah to NYC and I would have to take time off work.
After considering the cost, my goals and values, and what is going on in my life right now, I decided that going to the show would not be the right choice. And I don't regret it. But I am flattered and thrilled to pieces that I was even asked. WOW!!! Who would've thought?!
It has been suggested to me by friends that I submit the shirt to one of the local TV shows telling them that it was supposed to be on The Martha Stewart Show but they could feature me instead.
Studio 5? Good Things Utah? Are you reading this?
Click HERE to check out the full post on the Anthro inspired blouse.
Have you entered the giveaway yet? Today is the last day!
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger