Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fashion Show Results

Thank you so much for your kind and helpful comments regarding my fashion show dilemma. It seemed the majority liked the yellow and gray Old Navy cardigan so I chose it.
I did change to a gray belt. The fashion show was really not a big deal. I was on stage for about 20 seconds it seemed so I could have worn anything! :)

I am not the kind of girl to get up there and strut my stuff but my husband did trick me in to taking this silly photo.

The biggest problem was knowing what shoes to wear after I switched to the gray belt.

Here were my choices:


I went with these American Eagle shoes from Payless. The peep toe made the outfit look slightly more summery, and the bow was a cute detail. The heel was low enough I could walk and not trip!

I really love putting outfits together. It is another way to express creativity, don't you think? I might be a little too obsessed with clothes, though.

Thank for helping!
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger