Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Disney Week: Magical Birthday Card

This is a project that I did back in June for card club (which I am no longer a part of so I won't have any more card club cards to show you). I don't think it is fabulous and it is very simple so I never posted, but it fits with the theme of this week so here ya go!

First, you need to make your Mickey. I used a hole punch to cut the large circle and a stencil for the small ones. Remember that if Mickeys head is the size of a quarter, his ears should be a dime.


I used a variety of colorful papers that reminded me of a party.



Cut your cards from cardstock.




Cut a peice of your patterned paper that is about 1/4" smaller than the card on all sides.



I downloaded a Disney font HERE and typed the phrase "Have a Magical Birthday" in Word. I printed it off and cut it out the size I wanted.


You could add more detail to make it more fun and more "crafty." I had to make 12 of these cards so I kept them simple.



I hope you have enjoyed my little Disney week! Feel free to add your own tips in the comment section of any post. Also, if you have a Disney post of your own, add a link in the comments so that others can see what you have done.

 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger