Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Back to School (cupcakes)

First off, thanks so much for all of the comments on my fashion show outfit! I really appreciate it! There has been some great advice. I have to leave in 30 minutes and haven't made the final decision yet but I will let you know tomorrow!!!

Really quickly I wanted to share these ADORABLE apple cupcakes with you. My cute sister-in-law made them for my husband and me as good luck for our first day of school. (We are both teachers.) Such a great idea! They would be fun to use for your kids, as a room mom, etc.

They are chocolate cupcakes with red frosting.
It looks like the frosting has red sprinkes.


The stem is a Tootsie Roll and the leaf is made of frosting.



They are soooo delicious! Thanks Sus and Dan!!


 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger