Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fashion Show- I need your help!

Tomorrow night (Wednesday) the women at my church are having a mother daughter modest fashion show. They have asked me to be in it. I will take that as a compliment that they think my clothes are cute, but I don't know what to wear! I am supposed to wear something in the cateogry of "wear to work" or business clothes.

I have narrowed it down to two outfits. What do you think? Please comment below and let me know which you think I should wear.

#1 Old Navy cardigan, Wet Seal dress pants, gold flats, gray skinny belt, and gold flower statement necklace from Charlotte Ruse
#2
Old Navy cardigan, same pants, pear necklace, Steve Madden wedges, black belt.

I don't know if I like the black belt with this.

I could wear either of these with black pants, black, gray, or white belts, and a myriad of shoes. I don't want to wear heels because I don't know what kind of walking this entails and I would hate to fall on my face!

The fashion show is tomorrow night so any comments now would be great. I think I am leaning towards #1 but my husand votes for #2.

Remember: If you don't have something nice to say- don't say anything at all!!

I will be linking up to "What I Wore Wednesday" at the Pleated Poppy so I can get some more opinions.

Thanks, friends!


 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger