Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fashion Show- I need your help!

Tomorrow night (Wednesday) the women at my church are having a mother daughter modest fashion show. They have asked me to be in it. I will take that as a compliment that they think my clothes are cute, but I don't know what to wear! I am supposed to wear something in the cateogry of "wear to work" or business clothes.

I have narrowed it down to two outfits. What do you think? Please comment below and let me know which you think I should wear.

#1 Old Navy cardigan, Wet Seal dress pants, gold flats, gray skinny belt, and gold flower statement necklace from Charlotte Ruse
Old Navy cardigan, same pants, pear necklace, Steve Madden wedges, black belt.

I don't know if I like the black belt with this.

I could wear either of these with black pants, black, gray, or white belts, and a myriad of shoes. I don't want to wear heels because I don't know what kind of walking this entails and I would hate to fall on my face!

The fashion show is tomorrow night so any comments now would be great. I think I am leaning towards #1 but my husand votes for #2.

Remember: If you don't have something nice to say- don't say anything at all!!

I will be linking up to "What I Wore Wednesday" at the Pleated Poppy so I can get some more opinions.

Thanks, friends!


©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger