Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Saturday, February 25, 2012

What I Wore

Walmart dress, Old Navy cardigan, Ross belt, Forever 21 boots

WHEN: Friday, February 24

WHERE: Work

GETTING CREATIVE: The part of the dress that ruched and goes around the chest is actually pulled down almost over my stomach. I needed to dress to be long to cover the ankle boots so that was my solution. One of my students (an 8th grade boy), said that he liked my dress. Then asked if it was a dress or skirt, which led to a class wide discussion on the difference between dresses and skirts. Another boy said he now had an answer for his parents when they asked what he learned in class that day. Ha!
Forever 21 cardigan, can't remember where I got the shirt, Bags that Fit belt, Gap skinnies, Payless boots

WHEN: Thursday, February 23

WHERE: Work

GETTING CREATIVE: Another stripes and mustard combo! Yay! I love that I came up with another one just out of my closet with stuff I've had for awhile.


Kohls tank, Bags that Fit cardigan, New York and Co pants, Forever Young shoes, Old Navy belt, gifted necklace

WHEN: Wednesday, February 22.

WHERE: Work

GETTING CREATIVE: I feel like a bona fide style blogger in this outfit: lace, ruffles, cardigan, half tuck, skinny belt, red pants, and colors! : )

Thanks for your concern about these red pants last week. The black stain came out, then I cooked when I wore these pants and got butter on them. They are in the washer again and will probably come out pink from so much constant washing!

Remember last week when I said I was in desperate need of a haircut? Well I was only a few hours away from this new cut. Do you like??


These pictures were taken at the end of the day and I don't think the layers look as good as they usually do. I LOVE it. Especially now that I have had a few days to get used to doing it. I think it looks so much better than the hairstyle I had before!

 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger