Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Shop Your Closet

Last week I failed miserably to dress up a t-shirt, remember? So I made sure to do it this week, along with the current challenge of a fall transitional outfit.

I wore a t-shirt that I actually wear to exercise in. I made sure it was clean :), then accessorized it with a blazer, and this fabulous necklace. (I bought the necklace because I thought it was leaves, turns out it's actually feathers, but I like it anyway).

Paired with skinnies and heels it made this a perfect outfit for work. I really loved how it turned out.
Blazer: Old, T-shirt: Target, Necklace and Bracelet: F21, Pants: Gap


This week we were supposed to wear an outfit that could transition from summer to fall.
I love this cardigan- it's a perfect transitional piece. It's a lightweight layer and a great color. I paired it with this lace tank top that I have worn all spring and summer. Cuffed pants and flats are great for transitioning too (although I am still wearing a lot of open toes).

Cardi: Ross, Tank: Kohl's, Pants: Old Navy, Shoes: Kohl's, Necklace: gift from my MIL

What kinds of things do you wear to transition between seasons? Link up below.

blog 50 dpi

NEXT WEEK'S CHALLENGE: Neutral with a pop. I found a blog that ran a 21 day fashion challenge last month. I really loved the example outfits of neutral colors with a pop of bright color I found there so I want to try it myself. Thanks to Freckles in April for the idea. Click here to see all the example on Kayla's blog.

Good luck!

On Monday I will have a knock-off necklace tutorial. Come back then!
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger