Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Friday, July 29, 2011

Craft Room: "Create" Garland

As part of my craft room redo, I made this garland to hang over my window. I love how it turned out!
I used the same process as I did with the Valentine's book page garland. You can click here for the instructions on how I made it. There are actually quite a few ways to make these pinwheels. Just do a Google search to find instructions if you don't have any wire on hand and don't want to do it the same way I did.
I used random scraps of scrapbook paper for the background. I will be making another garland or two to hang here as well so it will all come together better soon.
Hanging each letter individually was a lot easier for me than trying to string all the letters together to hang it horizontally.
Slowly, but surely, the room is coming along! It's all put together and usable now. I just need to finish all the decorations before I can show you the whole room!
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger