Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Watches for Grandma


Last week my grandma bought some watch faces and beads so that I could make her some watches. I wanted to share the pictures because I think they are so pretty! I love working with beads that others choose because it usually isn't a combination I would choose.

I never would have thought to use gold hardware with a copper watch face. But by including gold beads it ties everything together. I LOOOOOVE it!




This watch is also gorgeous. I love the gold and pearls together!


These watch faces and beads can be purchased at Robert's Craft if you have one in your area.




I hope this inspires you to combine colors and make unexpected designs. You might just love what you get!




 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger