Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Altered Picture Frames (and of course a monogram letter)

As I have mentioned several times already, my brother is getting married soon. I already showed his fiancee's bridal shower and gift, but my mom and I were invited to another shower for her. I wanted to make something for the first gift but didn't have time. I was glad to have a chance to make some home decor and give to her.


I purchased 3 plain wood frames at Dollar Tree. I painted each frame black. For this frame I created the very popular singed flower and added a metal "happily ever after" charm.



I decoupaged patterned paper on to the next frame. I added the ribbon over the part that wasn't perfect. : ) I cut the back off a button and glued it on.



I added red stickers to this frame and then put a coat of Mod Podge over it.


Of course I also have to throw in a matching monogram wood letter!




I think they will look great all in a group or individually.








I sure hope she liked them! : )


 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger