Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bridesmaid Belts

I made these belts for my brother's upcoming wedding. They are for the bridesmaids dresses which are a really pretty shade of orange. The wedding colors are orange and hot pink.

I am so pleased with how they turned out! I think they are so pretty! And I am one of the bridesmaids so I get to wear one!

I used about 2 yards of ribbon to allow for a bow, but we didn't want the ribbon to hang too far down in the back.


This isn't a great shot because I took it of myself. But I did want to show you how the belt looked worn. Here, I just have it over a simple black cardigan. The wedding is next week and I will take a picture of the belt and dress together to share.



I made extra hot pink flowers for hair clips or pins. You can pick one up for yourself here. : )
If you are interested in ordering custom belts for your own wedding or special event contact me at aubs25@hotmail.com or through my Etsy shop!
Coming up soon on Yellow Blackbird:
-Altered picture frames
-A simple t-shirt refashion
-"Magical" June cards
-Shop monogram letters
Have a wonderful day!
-Aubree
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger