Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Saturday, May 5, 2012

What I Wore

                                  Shade shirt, Forever 21 sweater, New York & Co pants, Target sandals and belt

WHEN: Thursday, May 3

WHERE: Work and a little GNO at my neighbors house.

GETTING CREATIVE: Color blocking, colored pants, stripes... I felt almost too trendy. Not to mention that every time I wear red and blue at least 2 jr high students (and sometimes your twenty-something brother) have to make comments about the 4th of July. Red and blue are NOT just for patriotism, and besides, I can show my patriotism any day of the year I want, right? But seriously, do you think this is too much color? I have edited the photo a little bit so the colors are a bit more saturated than they are IRL.
 Gap shirt, Bags that Fit vest, Forever 21 pants, JCP belt (came with a skirt), Steve Madden via Ross shoes, Kohls necklace and watch

WHEN: Wednesday, May 2

WHERE: Work and a retirement party

GETTING CREATIVE: I bought this vest with the hope that it would help me look more put together in the summer when it's too hot to wear a lot of layers. So far I haven't found many ways to wear it (this was only the 2nd time I think). It looks okay here... I think either the belt or the necklace needed to go. Or better yet a smaller necklace.

 Forever 21 dress, Old Navy trench, Bags that Fit necklace, Target sandals (same as first outfit above), shirt Bella Bird (Walmart)

WHEN: Monday, April 30

WHERE: Work

GETTING CREATIVE: Look at Spencer and his sun flare skills. :)  I really don't have a lot to say about this outfit. I wish the vest was a little smaller, but I think it looks okay.

Bags that Fit dress, Old Navy blazer, Steve Madden via Ross shoes, Payless bracelets, Disneyland necklace

WHEN: Sunday, April 29

WHERE: Church

GETTING CREATIVE: This is an ever so slight variation of my #1 favorite outfits from 2011. If you really love wearing something, why not wear it multiple times? I bought this blazer years ago and didn't really start wearing it a lot until the last year or so. However, I think it's time for it to retire. It's really dirty, and I don't know if it will wash out. I will have to start looking for a new one.

Thanks for stopping by! I'll be linking up with Momma Go Round and the Pleated Poppy.
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger