Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Saturday, May 12, 2012

These Are a Few of My Favorite Pins

Better late than never, right? This is usually a Friday feature and I am sorry I missed you yesterday.




I love vintage/retro everything! This "Precious Cargo" baby shower is amazing!




I can always use new inspiration to wear my red jeans. I feel like I have run out of ideas.




This week in my crocheting class we learned how to read a pattern. This doesn't look too terribly hard, although I haven't tried it yet.




I love this. I love the use of church sayings. Something like this could help me update the feel of my home. I have been feeling old fashioned lately.




This looks great! Next time we get bell peppers from our Bountiful Basket (food co-op) or when they are in the garden I am trying this.

As always, I hope you have a creative weekend! My plans for Saturday include finishing the mother's day stuff, working on my many belt orders, and hopefully making a skirt. I found the cutest fabric (navy with large white polka dots) for pretty cheap at Walmart so I am going to make another elastic skirt. 


 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger